- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Monthly Archives: June 2013
I know I’m only two, Gramma, but, I’m pretty sure a superhero is supposed to have a cape. Advertisements
The Round Barn. So named because it is round. And a barn.
When my kids were little they loved watching Veggie Tales, starring Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber. Sometimes, when preparing a meal, I would carve a face into a cucumber so it looked like Larry, and show it to … Continue reading