- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Clothing
Twist and shout, coz I’m gonna shake things up a bit. Or at least talk about things you should be shaking on a regular basis, and for your own good, doggone it. Now, pay attention: Martinis I’m taking James Bond‘s … Continue reading
Memories Monday: In which I express strong feelings about 70s fashion and design and the color orange
I remember the 70s, having lived through its entirety. Looking back at the clothing, most of it was what I would call good and acceptable, except for that ghastly pair of red-black-yellow-and-white plaid stretch trousers my mother bought and forced … Continue reading