- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Ohio
Muffled cries of distress, coming from approximately the area of my abdomen, awoke me this morning. Babies, apparently, have nightmares just the same as the rest of us. I wonder at the content of my granddaughter’s dream, which seemed to involve … Continue reading
My kids and I had a tradition, of a sort, when we’d head west from our home here in south central Pennsylvania, back to Ohio to visit relatives. It happened unintentionally, as I imagine most family traditions begin. While still in … Continue reading