- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I have experienced time-loss. You know, that thing that Mulder talks about when aliens do their wacky mojo on him and Scully, or on the guest star of the week. I might as well have been abducted by aliens yesterday. … Continue reading
Seems I went and made an egregious error when I set parameters for myself concerning this blog. Here are the things I neglected to take into account: Life That pretty much sums it up, because it encompasses everything. While I … Continue reading
Last May, I had a heart attack. Hint: I didn’t die. But if I hadn’t thought “this couldn’t be a heart attack….could it?” and used the internet to figure out it probably WAS, and called 911, I wouldn’t be here … Continue reading
Memories Monday: In which I express strong feelings about 70s fashion and design and the color orange
I remember the 70s, having lived through its entirety. Looking back at the clothing, most of it was what I would call good and acceptable, except for that ghastly pair of red-black-yellow-and-white plaid stretch trousers my mother bought and forced … Continue reading