- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Humor
Is my phone haunted by the ghost of a five year old girl? Continue reading
Based upon a lame joke I made up in my head ages ago but never told anyone until today, and presented without apology. Wife: Euripides? Husband: Yeah, got caught on a nail. Wife: Tragic. Husband: Eumenides? Wife: Uh, no. The sewing kit’s in the drawer. Eumenidoze … Continue reading
I just found the beginning of Saturday Night Live (SNL) on Netflix. Well, more precisely, I found Saturday Night. You see, back then it wasn’t called Saturday Night Live, because there was another show premiering that same year entitled Saturday Night Live with Howard … Continue reading