- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Writers Resources
The Opposite Of Grammar – Addendum, Being Composed Of, But Most Definitely Not Comprising All Complaints On The Topic
Have you noticed that almost nobody uses the word comprise and its various forms (comprised, comprising) correctly? Just this morning, in Supposedly Professional Print Media, I noticed a writer using comprised as a synonym for composed, which it is not. Both are used to describe the … Continue reading
I’m not a Grammar Nazi. Nor am I on the Spelling S.W.A.T. team. And I am most especially not the Punctuation Police. I wouldn’t have any moral high ground to stand on if I was any of those. Which you already know if … Continue reading