- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Monthly Archives: September 2013
This penny surprised me when I found it over the weekend. The photo doesn’t do it justice, but then I don’t claim photography as one of my skills. While it doesn’t qualify as “mint condition,” it is surprisingly shiny and unmarred, considering it’s … Continue reading
Pinterest is great at sucking time away from your day, so I use it a whole lot less than I used to (just as I’ve tried to do with other social networking websites). But, yesterday I spent a few minutes on Pinterest, … Continue reading
“Elizabeth, we’re going to eat circles for supper tonight.” “Eat suh-kulls??” “Yes. We’re going to eat circles.” “Hur-ray!” [Not just “yay!” — she actually says, “Hurray!” on a somewhat regular basis, and she means it. Likely she picked it up … Continue reading