- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Category Archives: My Photos
This penny surprised me when I found it over the weekend. The photo doesn’t do it justice, but then I don’t claim photography as one of my skills. While it doesn’t qualify as “mint condition,” it is surprisingly shiny and unmarred, considering it’s … Continue reading
Pinterest is great at sucking time away from your day, so I use it a whole lot less than I used to (just as I’ve tried to do with other social networking websites). But, yesterday I spent a few minutes on Pinterest, … Continue reading
I know I’m only two, Gramma, but, I’m pretty sure a superhero is supposed to have a cape.
The Round Barn. So named because it is round. And a barn.
Whether you call it folk art or kitsch, this is a superb example of the purest form of expression imaginable, created by Not Artists who aren’t intimidated into not “doing art” because they’re not trained as artists, made with care and whatever … Continue reading
Like I said in my first post, I’m not really a photographer. But since I do take pictures for posts/articles, I’ve got a reason to try to do better. So, I’m trying.