- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: babies
Light of my life, Elizabeth, at 23 months.
Before anyone freaks, I know they’re not mutts. I’m being lazy and using alliteration in my title because I’m too brain-fogged to be genuinely clever. I may be more apologetic over this later. Or not. I meant to post the clipping soon … Continue reading