- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Netflix
I just found the beginning of Saturday Night Live (SNL) on Netflix. Well, more precisely, I found Saturday Night. You see, back then it wasn’t called Saturday Night Live, because there was another show premiering that same year entitled Saturday Night Live with Howard … Continue reading
My husband often will point out certain movies that are going to be “falling off” of Netflix — i.e., they are available via streaming, but will shortly be unavailable. I’ve no idea how he comes by this information, but he does, … Continue reading
“Elizabeth, we’re going to eat circles for supper tonight.” “Eat suh-kulls??” “Yes. We’re going to eat circles.” “Hur-ray!” [Not just “yay!” — she actually says, “Hurray!” on a somewhat regular basis, and she means it. Likely she picked it up … Continue reading