- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: savory oatmeal
Pan-grilled in bacon grease: one huge mushroom, sliced, and one small tomato, halved. Meanwhile, cooked a serving of oatmeal. Stirred a bit of chopped onion into the oats. Set aside the mushroom and tomato, and cooked an egg, over easy. Oats … Continue reading