- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Plato
If you’ve been following me, you might know that, once in a while, I write for a website called Home Ec 101 — a site of which I was a big fan of long before the owner, Heather Solos, asked me if … Continue reading