- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: outdoor faucet
This is a positive-outlook blog, so I shall not complain about the unsurprising but egregious error with the Manabloc PEX system, made by the plumbers-who-shall-not-be-named that we used in 1999 – which was only discovered about 20 minutes ago when our current-and-competent plumber came to install … Continue reading