- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
Apparently it’s a tradition of which I remained blissfully unaware until today – Nathan’s sponsors a hot dog eating contest at Coney Island every Fourth of July. I’m staying at my sister’s house this week, and my brother-in-law recorded this … Continue reading