- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Tag Archives: Alzheimers
As I begin writing this, Denny* is sitting at the dining table, rubbing the back of a spoon over the entire surface of the rooster-adorned placemat before him. He began this immediately after finishing the butterscotch pudding I gave him … Continue reading