- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Category Archives: Poetry
This is my favorite of the two pork-related poems I have crafted, and I daresay it is likely the only ode ever to use the word “scarf” as a verb. Since my husband is such an avid fan of bacon, … Continue reading