- Howard Johnson’s — the Best Fried Clams in the world — or maybe I just didn’t know any better
- Next Stop, Twilight Zone?
- Sand Tarts: A Sugar Cookie recipe that actually TASTES good — great for Christmas or any time!
- Batter up! (the end is nigh)
- Half-Full English Breakfast Oatmeal -or- What I Created This Morning
Category Archives: Pictures
Is my phone haunted by the ghost of a five year old girl? Continue reading
This penny surprised me when I found it over the weekend. The photo doesn’t do it justice, but then I don’t claim photography as one of my skills. While it doesn’t qualify as “mint condition,” it is surprisingly shiny and unmarred, considering it’s … Continue reading
Pinterest is great at sucking time away from your day, so I use it a whole lot less than I used to (just as I’ve tried to do with other social networking websites). But, yesterday I spent a few minutes on Pinterest, … Continue reading
I know I’m only two, Gramma, but, I’m pretty sure a superhero is supposed to have a cape.
The Round Barn. So named because it is round. And a barn.
When my kids were little they loved watching Veggie Tales, starring Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber. Sometimes, when preparing a meal, I would carve a face into a cucumber so it looked like Larry, and show it to … Continue reading
During my junior and senior years at college, there was a group of us who kind of always ate lunch together. Well, actually it was this guy I really adored and would do anything to be around *COUGH* stalker *COUGH COUGH*, … Continue reading